|By Glenn Rossman||
|April 6, 2012 04:00 PM EDT||
Open-Xchange, the supplier of business-class email and collaboration software for cloud providers, announced an agreement with NetArt -- a provider of domain name registration and web hosting in Poland -- to bring cloud-based communication and collaboration to more than 500,000 users.
NetArt will be offering Open-Xchange webmail on its service, nazwa.pl, providing end users with the most powerful email service available today.
At no additional charge, nazwa.pl customers will get modern, easy-to-use integrated email, calendar and contact management. This cloud-based application can be accessed with a standard web browser (without installing software) and a PC, iPad or smartphone.
Later this year, customers will be able to upgrade easily from webmail to take advantage of more advanced collaboration features and mobility support in Open-Xchange. Personal contacts from social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn or Xing can be easily added to the Open-Xchange address book.
By deploying the Open-Xchange in-application upsell mechanism, customers of NetArt's standard hosting packages will be able to easily upgrade to premium features such as advanced sharing and document management functions.
"Poland is a fast-growing market with thousands of small businesses seeking to leverage the benefits of cloud applications," says Piotr Zembura, member of the board and development director of NetArt. "As email, calendars and address management are key for our customers, Open-Xchange is the right starting point for NetArt to further develop our SaaS (software as a service) business."
"Communication and collaboration are leading the way for the adoption of cloud applications with small business owners and private users," said Rafael Laguna, CEO of Open-Xchange. "As email and shared web hosting become a commodity, communication services and business applications based on Open-Xchange are great opportunities for hosters to provide customers with value-added services."
With more than 42 million users, Open-Xchange is the leading messaging and collaboration cloud suite providing a seamless user experience across platforms and devices, as well as across social and business networks. Open-Xchange integrates email, calendar, contact and task management with advanced collaboration features such as information management and document sharing, along with cutting-edge social network integration. By adding Open-Xchange mobility capabilities, users can receive push email and synchronization of contacts, calendar and other information from their Open-Xchange account to their smartphones, including iPhone, Android-based devices, Nokia and Windows Phone.
- Ericsson Named @CloudExpo Silver Sponsor | @Ericsson #IoT #Microservices
- Guide: Protect Your Cloud Apps | @CloudExpo @CloudRaxak #Microservices
- DevOps Helps with and Benefits from the IoT | @ThingsExpo #IoT #DevOps
- API World ‘Power Panel’ at @CloudExpo | #API #IoT #DevOps #Microservices
- IBM Bluemix Track at @CloudExpo | #Bluemix #IoT #DevOps #Microservices
- Integrating Agile and DevOps | @DevOpsSummit #DevOps #IoT #Microservices
- How to Speak at @ThingsExpo New York | #IoT #M2M #API #RTC #Wearables
- AWS Automation By @Datapipe | @CloudExpo #IoT #DevOps #Microservices
- Join @VitriaTech at @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley | #IoT #BigData #Microservices
- I’m Not Scared of #DevOps | @DevOpsSummit #BigData #Docker #Containers
- DevOps Summit Was a Terrific Event! | @DevOpsSummit #DevOps #BigData #IoT #Microservices
- WebRTC + Internet of Things | @ThingsExpo #IoT #RTC #M2M #WebRTC
- Internet of Things and WebRTC | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #API #WebRTC
- ‘Internet of Things’ and WebRTC with @MatrixDotOrg | @ThingExpo #IoT #WebRTC
- ‘The Cloud Foundry Story’ By @Pivotal | @DevOpsSummit #BigData #DevOps #CloudFoundry
- Connected Cars By @MetraTech | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #API #BigData
- IoT Middleware for a Faster Time to Market By @robomq | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #InternetOfThings
- Announcing @AlertLogic Bronze Sponsor | @DevOpsSummit #IoT #DevOps #BigData #Microservices
- IoT Ready Infrastructure By @PSilvas | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #API #BigData
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Six Benefits of Cloud Computing
- SYS-CON's Virtualization Conference & Expo: Themes & Topics
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Application Virtualization: Instant Migration to Vista, Fast Delivery, Secure Access, Side-by-Side Deployments
- Twenty-One Experts Define Cloud Computing
- SYS-CON's 5th International Virtualization Conference & Expo: Themes & Topics
- What's the Difference Between Cloud Computing and SaaS?
- A Brief History of Cloud Computing: Is the Cloud There Yet?